Toby's

Address: No.75 Sukhumvit 38 Bangkok, Thailand
Website: https://www.facebook.com/tobysk38/
Telephone: 02-712-1774
Rating: 9/10
Price: $$

LEGIT this place was so good. I loved it. The gym junkie smoothies were so gooooodd. You can even get them with protein so those gymmers out there come here. BUT all the gym junkie smoothies had bananas so if you don't like bananas, who are you? The smoothie I got had dates, granola, berries you know all the normal healthy stuff. As for food, I ordered the ginormous breakfast platter in the photo below. It was ฿350 which was pretty good for what you got. The salmon was absolutely delicious on that platter, so soft and melty. Though the drink my friend ordered was a tumeric milk thing which was definitely an acquired taste but I mean it seemed and looked good for you. 




Then the second time we came, they didn't fail to disappoint. All the drinks and the breakfast platters were sooo good, poached egg was perfectly poached and avocados were perfectly ripe. No doubt I will come again and maybe get a protein smoothie for after my workout.




Though the food did take a little while to come, I really didn't mind because we were sitting on plush sofas, we had our drinks and tbh all the food was worth the wait. Though it isn't too cheap (drinks at about ฿130), I think it's so worth it, so definitely make your way here for brunch.





The cafe itself has got a rustic chill theme if you get what I mean. If you don't there's a photo below, lots of wood and metal buckets and things like that. If the weather is nice you can even sit outside which has some pretty cool seating. 



Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram